M.Sc. at the University of Manitoba
The Univeristy of Manitoba is seeking qualified M.Sc. Physics students for its subatomic physics research group to work on research topics of interest to the Electron-Ion Collider. The University of Manitoba is a member of the EIC Canada Collaboration.
- Four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Physics and Astronomy, Mathematics and Physics, or Engineering Physics
- Statement of Intent (at most 2 pages)
- Contact Information of 2 Referees
Application materials must be emailed as pdf documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Targeted decision date:
- Start date of Summer 2021: All materials must be received by December 15, 2020 to receive full consideration. Applicants must be able to submit full application materials to the University of Manitoba by January 15, 2021.
- Start date of Fall 2021: All materials must be received by April 15, 2021 to receive full consideration. Applicants must be able to submit full application materials to the University of Manitoba by May 15, 2021.
M.Sc. students may be able to proceed to the Ph.D. program upon mutual agreement between the student and the adviser.